Sunday, December 23, 2012

be mine


Oh yes, this is a valentine's day card that you are seeing on my blog. I decided since tomorrow is Christmas Eve I would take a little break from the Christmas cards for a day or two.

I used a new paper collection that I got by Crate Paper called 'fourteen', the ribbon, button and twine are from my stash. The hearts are from a new die by PTI from the framed out 11 stamp and die set.

I used this weeks newest sketch from retro sketches as the inspiration on my card. I just love the fun sketches they come up with each week.


Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me. 
 ~ hugs Sherry ~

6 comments:

  1. Tooooooo cute!! I loveeeeee the hearts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those hearts are so cute! Love the colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yahoo for valentine's day card...super fun card..love the green panel. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay for getting a head start on the VDay cards :)
    Merry Christmas my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh...this is soooooo sweet! Love that you showcased a VDay card! WTG on getting a headstart!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! I really like the colors together!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.