A quick card to share today that I created for a new challenge blog I discovered called Paper Craft Crew.
I saw this sketch and loved the it so knew I had to play along even though my card won't count in the challenge since you have to use two Stampin' Up supplies to qualify.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me.
~ hugs Sherry ~


so pretty :) will have to check out the new challenge blog.........wonder if su card stock counts?? lol
ReplyDeleteRose, yes, card stock will count and it can also be retired Stampin' Up! product... Just have to use at least 2 Stampin' Up! products used on the card.
DeleteOooh, love this....I saw that sketch but not enough time to play with it today!
ReplyDeleteLove that fun chevron pattern Sherry and the dominant Red, you used on your card!
ReplyDeleteLove this card and color combo! That chevron is great!
ReplyDeleteOh I love it....great card...love the sentiment.
ReplyDeleteI love the bright red! So cheerful for a winter birthday! The chevron is awesome on this!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Card! Great Winter card! Thanks for playing along with the Paper Craft Crew Sketch Challenges.
ReplyDeleteSherry, I'm so glad you found the Paper Craft Crew and decided to play along! Your card is just gorgeous and great for a winter birthday. Thanks for playing along and we look forward to seeing more of your card creations in the future!
ReplyDelete