Monday, October 22, 2012

really good

One more quick card to share with you today. 


For this card I finally inked up this Technique Tuesday stamp (life is good) that I have had for over a year. It didn't ink up as nice as I thought it would but I still love it.

Papers are by Fancy Pants Designs from the 'life is good' collection. The flair button is by BasicGrey.

I used Karen's sketch over at Sweet Sunday for my inspiration.


Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me. 
~ hugs Sherry ~

5 comments:

  1. What a perfect color and pattern combination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card...lovin' that silhouette image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!!! Loving the chevron paper and the stamp is gorgeous!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great color combo and I love the silhouette stamping!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.