I love a good snowman.
I created this card using a new digital image that I picked up over at Bugaboo Stamps. I used papers by doodlebug designs along with letter stickers by Authentique. The circle is embossed with a snowflake embossing folder and then again with the swiss dots embossing folder.
I used this weeks sketch over at Freshly Made for my inspiration.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me.
~ hugs Sherry ~


Ohhhhhhhhhhh I love love love this ... that snowman ROCKS!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletecuteness to the max!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteHe's a fab snowman! Garage sale is slow....cold & rainy:(
ReplyDeleteSuper duper gorgeous, Sherry! Happy Saturday!!!
ReplyDeleteFabulous Christmas card Sherry! Love that DSP and your snowman is so coooool! Thanks for playing along with my sketch at Freshly Made Sketches this week!
ReplyDeleteAwww....it's super cute! Just love the Xmas colours and the dimension! :)
ReplyDeleteClassic Christmas fun!! Love that little snowman and the awesome papers! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!
ReplyDeleteAdorable and FUN! I love that snowman with that bright paper. Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches.
ReplyDeleteThis is so CUTE! I love that little snowman. :) Thanks for playing along with this week's sketch!
ReplyDeleteOnce again find myself suffering paper envy! These are fabulous and you are rockin' the digi images!!
ReplyDelete