This past week my son and I went up to North Dakota to visit my sister a couple days and on the way up there we stopped at Crafts Direct. All I can say is OMG, I am so lucky I told my son I would only be in the store about 10 minutes as that place was huge and I could of spent a lot more time and a lot more money inside.
I picked up a Hero Arts stamp set along with the new Amy Tangerine "ready, set, go" 6x6 paper pad.
I used this weeks sketch over at retro sketches as my inspiration for this card.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me. ~ hugs Sherry


This is gorgeous! I loveeeeee those flowers!!!!
ReplyDeletebeautiful :)
ReplyDeletewhere is the embossing folder from??
Very pretty! The hexagons are fantastic!
ReplyDeleteYou showed better restraint than I would in a place like that!!
Such pretty colors against the white background!
ReplyDelete