Don't you just love it when you see a sketch and then immediately know what you are going to do with it?
That is exactly what happen when I saw this weeks sketch over at Freshly Made today.
For my card I used papers, stickers and chipboard embellishments by October Afternoon from the Farmhouse collection.
Thanks for stopping by my blog.
~ hugs Sherry


Wow Sherry, this is stunning! The yellows and the way you cut the sentiment look so wonderful! Pretty, pretty card!
ReplyDeleteLove your mix of papers! Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!
ReplyDeleteWow, Sherry, you are fast and this is awesome!! I do love it when a card comes together just like it was in your head!! So, so fabulous! Thanks for joining us this week!
ReplyDeleteI do believe this is the prettiest thing ever!
ReplyDeletesigh...love this collection!
ReplyDeleteSuch a sweet card, the gingham background is fantastic!
ReplyDeleteOh that's so pretty - love these colours, so soft. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!
ReplyDeleteOh so pretty!
ReplyDeleteI love that you follow sketches so closely. And they always turn out fabby!
Your card is adorable.
ReplyDeleteHi Sherry! Gorgeous card! Love those colors and the butterfly is so pretty! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!
ReplyDeleteI just loveeeeeeeeeeeeee this!!! BEAUTIFUL colors and loving the butterfly!!
ReplyDeleteOh WOW!!!!!! What a BEAUTY!!!! I absolutely adore this card. Such fab papers/colors and design. It's gorgeosu
ReplyDeleteStunning card, love the DP combination & I'm a sucker for butterflies too.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card, Sherry! Everything about it is fantastic, but I especially love the colors, DSPs and the way you did the sentiment. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!
ReplyDeleteLove the colors and the butterfly is wonderful!
ReplyDeleteI love all the shades of yellow and that butterfly is a big "wow"!
ReplyDelete