A quick card to share that I created for this weeks Freshly Made sketch challenge.
Sorry the photo isn't all that great but it is a very grey day outside. I have added crystals, red stickles and rock candy stickles to the tree image.
Here is the sketch that inspired my card.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me. ~ hugs Sherry
recipe:
papers: basicgrey aspen collection, neenah solar white linen
ink: pti spring moss, versafine onyx black
stamps: penny black winter berries, pti framed out #8
accessories: twine, crystals, stickles, foam tape


Love your elegant card, Sherry!! Fabulous stamp and yeay on the BG papers ;)
ReplyDeleteYummy....love that image and all your glittery embellies! Thanks for making that sketch look great!
ReplyDeleteOoooh....so pretty! I love the sparkle with the bling and stickles! )
ReplyDeleteso pretty!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteHi Sherry! Love your card! Love how you added the sparkles to the trees! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful stamping!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card! I love the stamped image with the background paper....such a nice combination!
DeleteThat tree with all the bling is just gorgeous! Really beautiful card. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Sherry! I love the tree image - it's really a stunner. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card, love the added bling! Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous! Love all of the embellishing on the tree!
ReplyDeleteWow, simply stunning! Love the papers, the image, the extra details...everything!
ReplyDelete