I took a long nap today so awoke with lots of energy and decided to play in the craftroom for awhile this evening.
I created this card using papers by fancy pants designs from "the good life" collection, the image and sentiments are by Pure Innocence called "honey bee". Don't you think she is just adorable.
I added some alpha washi tape, a couple enamel dots by My Minds Eye and some glossy accents to her pumpkin.
Inspiration for my card came from the newest sketch over at try stampin' on tuesday.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me. ~ hugs Sherry


AWwww......she's adorable!!!!!:)
ReplyDeletea-dorable! Love the pop of orange!
ReplyDeleteAwwwwwwwww she is ADORABLE! I loveeeeeee this!!!
ReplyDeleteSuper SWEET! Such adorable stamp!!!! Great sketch too!!!
ReplyDeleteGood gravy, this is so cute!!! LOVE your image--and the fun black and yellow coloring! Thanks for joining us at TSOT! :)
ReplyDeleteThis is so very ca-hute!
ReplyDeleteshe is adorable :) sweet card girl
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh Sherry this card is so sweet!Fab job on the colouring and amazing job with fussy cutting her out. Thanks for joining us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday.
ReplyDeleteI just might have to stop popping in here... you are killing my resolve not to buy more stuff!!! :)
ReplyDeleteLove this card and that alpha washi tape is so tempting!! Must resist...
What a cute image! Your bee is so sweet. Thanks for playing at Try Stampin'.
ReplyDeleteWhat a "sweet" image :) Great card Sherry!
ReplyDelete