A quick card to share with you that I created for the newest challenge over at Try Stampin on Tuesday.
I needed a couple more Halloween cards so decided to do up another one using this sketch.
Here is my card.
I used papers once again by doodlebug design and alpha stickers and felt star from my stash.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today and leaving me your comments. It really means a lot to me. ~ hugs Sherry


This is a very nice Halloween card! I love the colors and patterns. It all works wonderfully together! Thank you for playing along with us at Try Stampin On Tuesday this week!
ReplyDeleteHey Sherry, very cute card and your colors just POP on your card. Nice job! Hugs, Bev
ReplyDeleteThis is AMAZING! I love the bright colors on top of the black--and the patterns are fabulous! This is beautiful!!! Thanks for joining us at TSOT! :)
ReplyDeletelove the bright colors :)
ReplyDeleteGorgeous, Sherry!!!
ReplyDeleteHi again Sherry, thanks for your sweet comments on my card too.
ReplyDeleteNicely done. Love the bold strips of colour! :)
ReplyDeletelove the colors and patterns!
ReplyDeleteOK...yet another card I am going to CASE!! Maybe I can shrink my stash of letter stickers...
ReplyDeleteOh, how very cute! Love how you combined the patterns. Thanks for playing at Try Stampin'.
ReplyDeleteOh I love this with the patterned black background and the bold colors against it, looks fantastic!
ReplyDelete