Monday, October 1, 2012

a very merry

A quick card for you today that I created with this weeks Merry Monday Sketch.

I absolutely love this weeks sketch and although I didn't do any stamping on the front of the card I used a lot of my new My Minds Eye papers and layered stickers from the "winter wonderland" collection.


Here is the sketch that inspired my card. So happy to report that my stash of Christmas cards is pretty big so far thanks to all the wonderful sketches here.


Thanks for stopping by my blog today and leaving me your comments. It really means a lot to me. ~ hugs Sherry

12 comments:

  1. I LOVE this...awesome mix of colors and patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fun bright colours of your card. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful!!!! It's beautiful, fab papers! You always have the most delish papers!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your non-stamping card! Those stickers are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you always rock the entire line of goodies girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So festive Sherry! These colours are so bright and cheery - thanks for joining us at Merry Monday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card, Sherry! Love the papers & stickers! Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Merry Mondays! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card - I'd love for you to link up at 52 Card Pickup this week and enter my washi tape giveaway!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/10/52-card-pickup-week-40-and-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that snowman!! You did a wonderful job with the sketch! I really need to get back to playing along with them!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. My mind's eye has such fun paper Sherry! I love it and the cute snowman looks super sweet and happy! A perfect Christmas card! Thank you for joining us at Merry Monday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, Sherry, I love this snowman keeping watch over the "village"! Thanks for sharing it with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those stickers and papers make such a fun card, I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.