I have a quick card to share with you. It is one of those just because I wanted to make a card, card.
I got a new stamp set. My first ever Paper Smooches image stamps. I totally love the little critters in this set.
I just had to use the moose as he is my favorite from the set. He kind of reminds me of a pig with antlers though and I am okay with that.
Okay, that is it for me. Hope you are having a great weekend.

LOL, this cracks me up! LOVE the EF you used, and your coloring is wonderful!
ReplyDeleteHa! That is totally CUTE!!!!
ReplyDeleteThese two cards are great (this one and the crab) The punch the embossing adds next to the bold colored image is really effective and cute!
ReplyDeletetoooooo fun...love your coloring and the embossing is perfect. pig with antlers..that cracked me up.
ReplyDeleteLoving this set! Such fun images and I love the background on this one too!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness!! I just might have to get this stamp, I LOVE that moose! Wonderful card Sherry, so fun!
ReplyDeleteOoooh I want that embossing folder lol. Another cute card using the PS stamp set. Love them.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Michelle