This is my second post today and includes another of my submissions for this months challenge over at Merry Monday.
For my card i used papers by Memory Box, the trees are by me&my big ideas and the sentiment is by savvy stamps.
I used sketch #9 as the inspiration for this card.
Thanks for stopping by.



Ahhhhh...soooo sweet! Love the colours and glitter!
ReplyDeleteooohhh...love it.
ReplyDeleteLove the glittery embossing on the trees and the pretty scallop trim at the bottom!
ReplyDeleteAt this rate, you'll be ready for next Christmas!!
Another fantastic card! I love those trees! Thanks for sharing with us!
ReplyDeleteI love those trees Sherry! I also love the DSPs you've used for this card - thanks for joining us at Merry Monday this week!
ReplyDeleteVery nice, this paper is fantastic and I love your trees. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.
ReplyDeleteOooooh I love this card, it has a great retro feel to it Sherry!
ReplyDelete