I spent a couple hours yesterday making these fun loopy flowers that my blog friend LeAnne showed me how to make.
Aren't those flowers just the cutest thing ever and they take like less than 2 minutes to make.
I used this weeks challenge over at Freshly Made for the inspiration on my card layout.
I chose to go straight across the top row for my card and use brads (I subbed crystals as I don't own any brads), Pink and Flowers. Did you notice the stitching on the card? I have moved my sewing machine closer to my work area and hope to be using it more and more in the coming weeks.
Thanks for stopping by to look.

Hey Sherry,
ReplyDeleteGreat card, love those flowers, I need to check them out!! The grid challenge is actually from Our Creative Corner, here is the link.
http://ourcreativecorner6.blogspot.com/2012/03/papercraft-tic-tac-toe.html
Have a great day!!!
Lesley
Thanks LeAnne, I guess I didn't realize it was two separate challenges. I have removed the grid from my post.
DeleteLove your flowers, they do great with your DSP. Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty card and I LOVE those loopy flowers! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!
ReplyDeleteOh sooooo pretty!!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! Your loopy flowers go so well with the pretty papers!
ReplyDeleteWow .... those felt flowers are just fab, very tactile and very bold and beautiful, love the papers too!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!