Sunday, March 25, 2012

hello

There is something about a great sketch that just makes me happy. As soon as I saw this weeks sketch over at Retro Sketches I knew I had to play along.


I used papers from the Echo Park "this & that" collection along with one of my handmade felt loopy flowers. Notice I even stitched on this card.

Here is the awesome sketch that inspired me.


Thanks for stopping by to look, your comments are always welcome and appreciated.

11 comments:

  1. Sherry, this is fabulous. I love the spring colors and your felt flower! Great use of the sketch - and thanks for introducing me to a new challenge site!
    Hugs
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! And that bloom, wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colors on this and I LOVE those loopy flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. check you out sewing!! ;)

    love the bloom :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh...love this! That bloom is spectacular! Awesome stitching too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The loopy flowers is fantastic! I've not made one of those yet—I'll have to give it a try. Such a clever element for this sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at RetroSketches Sherry!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW Sherri, that flower is SO COOL! Love the papers and stitching, too! Thank you so much for playing with us at RetroSketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hello. love the use of that fun bloom!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous!!!! What a flower - yay!!!!! Awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! Love your take on the sketch, the stitching is a great touch. And your flower is just gorgeous!
    Thanks for playing along with us at RetroSketches this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great flower!! Fun card 😃

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.