It finally is starting to look and feel like Spring is just around the corner.
I saw this weeks new release over at A Day for Daisies and knew immediately I had to get this floral image.
I love digital images that are easy to color in and don't require much time to do it.
I used this weeks sketch over at retro sketches and turned it sideways.
Thanks for stopping by to look!


The image is sooo beautiful! Perfect for a spring card!
ReplyDeleteOooh...this is soooo sweet! Love the colours! :)
ReplyDeleteHi Sherry! LOVE the flowers in the bottles image! So glad you joined us at Retrosketches!
ReplyDeleteOhhh! Love the bright red against the green and white! Beautiful image and the embossed panel really balances the card!
ReplyDeleteSherry, this is gorgeous! Your colouring is awesome and I love that embossed back panel. It adds some wonderful texture. Thanks for playing along with us at Retrosketches. :)
ReplyDeletesuch pretty flowers!!! :)
ReplyDeleteThis is such a beautiful image and love the coloring.
ReplyDeleteSherry, stopped me in my tracks!~ Fabulous colors. Crisp, clean and stunning card. Love it
ReplyDeletejaydee
Oh thos poppies are gorgeous, I see why you rushed to get them!!nvery pretty card 😊
ReplyDeleteOoh, absolutely in love with this. Great colors!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous digi stamp & great colours Sherry - love it :)
ReplyDeleteI sure miss you girlie! But I'm so happy to see you're still making beautiful cards! I hate that I can't get around to all my blogging friends everyday! And I'm so sorry it's taken me this long to come back and comment - I only had time to peek at everyone's cards before! Thanks so much for playing with us at RetroSketches and I hope you will join us again!
ReplyDelete