Friday, March 9, 2012

happy blogversary

Today is my 3rd year blogversary and I think that calls for a little bit of blog candy to be slung out.


I have 3 Denami border stamp sets that I just won (thanks Dana), my favorite Crafts Meow stamp set (thanks Amy), some colorful cardstock with matching envelopes and lastly some of my handmade wrinkle ribbon.

Leave me a comment and I will pick one winner on Friday, March 16th.

Thanks for stopping by to visit my blog and those of you that leave comments for me, I want you to know that I really appreciate you.

16 comments:

  1. Congrats on your blogaversary!
    Hugs....
    Em

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three years, Yea!!! Lots of fun goodies!!! (= Thanks for the chance to win! (=

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennifer Albert JosephMarch 9, 2012 at 10:09 PM

    Congrats on 3 yrs! I love your cards. They always inspire me to create something beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your blogaversary. Every morning the first thing I do after bringing the children to school is take a look over at your blog. You often inspire me. And I love the photo's of Micah. He is such a cute little boy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 3 yrs and I just recently discovered you? What rock have I been under? You are so talented and I love seeing your creations. Congratulations on 3 yrs Sherry!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy blogoversary Sherry! Lovely goodies! Thanks for the chance to win! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. happy blogoversary Sherry!!!! personally I'm so very thrilled that you started your blog or else we would have never met...the joys of bloggie land!!!!! wahoooooooo for 3 years!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Blog Anniversary sheRRY !
    Its such a pleasure to find your blog ..
    Thankyou for the chance to win
    :)
    Hugs
    Mallika
    mallikakejriwal@gmail.com
    www.missnotsogoodwithwords.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy blogaversary chick. Who would have thunk it hey? You and me have known each other 3 years then. From meeting on a challenge blog to skyping several times a week we have formed a very special friendship and I do consider you my bestie and you know very well why. We are two peas in a pod chick. Love ya!
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on your blog's three years! You don't need to enter me in the candy, just wanted to let you know how much I enjoy your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on 3 years in blogland! ... and may you have many more, because I love popping by to see your cards ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy blogaversary! Wow, 3 years! Congrats
    Hugs,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy, happy blogaversary!!!! Congratulations!!! 3 years go by FAST! :) I've enjoyed your blog for almost as long I think and I've loved every second!!! Here is for next three!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy, Blogaversary, I am new to your blog, but added you to the favorites as I liked what I saw.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats on your blogaversary! It was a joy to meet you in person a couple of years back. I don't always leave comments but I enjoy all your creations.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.