I should be working on a card or something to show all of you, but have been working away on my class kit over at Studio Calico called "Happy Little Moments".
Here is what I have done so far in it and am really happy with how it is falling together. I am making the book for my nephew and his wife of their sweet little boys Adrian (aka Ace) and Ryder.
It starts out looking like this!
And after about 4 coats of gesso and paint it looks like this!
Lots of sewing inside this sweet little book
This is all I have done so far. Hoping to finish it by the weekend.
So this Saturday is my 3rd year Blogversary and I think I need to give away some blog candy so stay tuned for that post in the next day or two.
Thanks for stopping by to look and as usual your comments are welcomed.
oh i am loving this!!! :)
ReplyDeletedid you start out with a book?? fab!!!!
Wow! It looks amazing! And soo much fun!!! It ill be a wonderful gift!
ReplyDeleteWow! I love all the happy colours and those photos! What a great gift for your nephew and his wife! :)
ReplyDelete♥ ♥ THUD ♥ ♥
ReplyDeleteThis is a-mazing....what a fantabulous keepsake!!!!
This is wonderful! I'm sure they will love and cherish for years to come!
ReplyDeleteOK... I need way more details on this one! This is AWESOME!! I have never made an altered book album, but I'm sure I can find an old book somewhere that I won't feel too horrible about changing!! Fabulous inspiration piece!!!!
ReplyDeleteIt looks amazing Sherry. You are way ahead of me but I have been trying to get my assignment done so I can play too lol.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Michelle
This is a really cool art journal! Love the stamping on top of the text. :) Thanks so much for popping by my blog!
ReplyDelete