Over at the Paper Players blog and I am their guest designer for the entire month of March.
This month Jaydee has given us the Theme of Spring to work with.
I am so ready for spring and so excited to play along side these wonderful girls on the design team.
For my card I used papers by BasicGrey from the "picadilly" collection. The flower image and sentiment are by PTI from the "pretty peonies" anniversary set, butterfly is a Martha Stewart punch. The sketch for my card was last weeks Sweet Sunday Sketch challenge by Karen Giron.
Please stop over at the Paper Players blog and see all the samples that the design team created for this challenge.
Thanks for stopping by.
Enjoy!

Sherry, what a fabulous card for your inaugural PP challenge. I love that you kept the circular layer under the butterfly bright white - it really makes that beautiful butterfly pop. I also love that you captured pattern on each of the layers and the colors tie through to the butterfly. Fabulous.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Jaydee
Hi Sherry,
ReplyDeleteSuch a fabulous card! I love the layout you used and the colours are indeed springy! So happy to have you on board for March!!!
Hugs,
Lesley
This is just gorgeous! That butterfly is a perfect accent for those pretty papers! So excited to have you with us this month!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, Sherry! I LOVE the paper and the layout! Awesome! Welcome to the team!
ReplyDeleteWhat a pretty card and congrats to you as well!!!
ReplyDeleteHi Sherry! First, I want to send you a warm welcome to the Paper Players team this month! Hooray! Your card is gorgeous! I love the colors, the mix of papers and that delicate butterfly. Absolutely fabulos and perfect to send some springtime cheer! Have a great day! Hugs! :)
ReplyDeleteThis is sooooo pretty Sherry! Just love all of the elements!:)
ReplyDeleteHi Sherry! Tickled pink to be stamping with you this month...welcome! Your pretty floral card is gorgeous. I love how you stamped the peonies in the background of the green--at first I thought that was dp! Love the curled effect on the butterfly and the layout is fantastic! Great job for your first PP challenge! :-)
ReplyDeleteYahoooo on your guestie...your card screams spring. Love all the colors!
ReplyDeleteSherry this card is beautiful. I absolutely love the the mix of pattern papers and the added dimension on that gorgeous butterfly really makes it stand out.
ReplyDeleteThank you for visiting my blog and commenting on the card. Your background is so beautiful with this card. I love the simple butterfly to add detail.
ReplyDeleteSherry, this card is so elegant! I just love the simple look with the butterfly and coordinating paper. Beautiful work! Congrats on being a guest designer for March! Look
ReplyDeleteDidn't quite finish my last sentence on my previous comment...oops! I wanted to say looking forward to your next card creation! :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card and so excited for you! Love the dimension on the butterfly and the papers are amazing!
ReplyDeletetotally BEAUTIFUL!!!! congrats on the GD girlfriend :)
ReplyDelete