It is time for another challenge over at The Paper Players and I am so enjoying my Guest Design spot with all these talented women.
This week Nance is our hostess and she has a clean and simple challenge for us.
Well you know I loved this challenge when I saw it as buttons are one of my favorite things to use on a card.
I used stamps and buttons by PTI and papers from Echo Park "this & that" collection.
I used the sketch over at Cards & Things as my sketch inspiration.
I hope you will take some time this week to play along with us.
Enjoy!



Very pretty card so Spring-like. I like the way the button flowers mimic the background paper, great colors too!
ReplyDeletesherry this is beautiful card. I love the colors and I agree it's soooooo springy! Love your little button flowers, and from the name of your blog.... this was right up your alley. Look forward to more of you creations. hugs.
ReplyDeletePretty!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLovely - the color combination is so sweet and I love the button flowers. So very spring-like and perfect for this gorgeous weather we all seem to be having (with the exception of the western part of the US today).
ReplyDeleteI love the colors you've used here....and of course, the sentiment & the button flowers! That is a new challenge to me, I think I need to check it out!
ReplyDeleteThis is sooooo sweet! I love your button blooms! :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, great use of patterned paper.
ReplyDeleteSuch a beautiful card, Sherry! I LOVE this DSP! And what a great sketch!
ReplyDeleteLOL, it's true you are the "Button Junkie"! Your card is exactly what I had in mind when I thought of this challenge. Perfect use of buttons and the paper/colors are so fresh and spring-y. Fabulous job--great to have you with us this month!
ReplyDeleteLOVE this one girl :)
ReplyDeletethe buttons are super cute as flowers!!!
Sherry, everything bout your card brings a smile to my face! Love the colors, the button "garden" and the aesome layout. So pretty! Hope you enjoyed your weekend! :)
ReplyDeleteOhhh, the card is wonderful! Pretty!!!! Lovely stamp!!!
ReplyDeleteLoving all of those pink flowers!! This challenge was right up your alley!! Beautiful card, Sherry!
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeou card and you used the buttons fabulously! I'm not good with buttons so this challenge will definitely make me put my thinking cap on, but this card sure provides wonderful inspiration!
ReplyDeleteSherry, love your beautiful pink garden of button. Such a fun springy color scheme!
ReplyDeleteThis is so pretty! I love the bright colors and the happy button flowers. Thanks for popping by my blog:)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful choice of colors and I am loving the variety of pink buttons! The sentiment is a perfect match to the button flowers. The sketch you used is such a fun one to play with different kinds of patterned paper. Hope you have a great weekend!
ReplyDelete