It is finally Friday and that means time for a new release and a challenge over at the A Day for Daisies Blog.
The challenge this week is to use Twine on your card.
I used the image called "turning six" on my card along with some papers from My Minds Eye and twine from "the twinery".
I used this weeks sketch over at CPS for the inspiration behind my card.
Here are all of this weeks new releases.
I hope you will join us this week in the challenge and remember to be entered you need to use one of the A Day for Daisies images along with some twine from your stash.
Thanks for stopping by to look. Your comments are appreciated.
Enjoy!




This is super cute! Thanks for joining in at CPS this week!
ReplyDeleteWhat an adorable image and your card turned out so neat. Love how you used the CPS sketch for it.
ReplyDeleteLove your card. The image is adorable.
ReplyDeleteTFS
Ang
what an adorable image and of course a fantastic card :)
ReplyDelete