I just got back from my weekly pool date with Micah and his Mom and thought I would share a card that I created early this morning.
I picked up all of the new Lost and Found Two 6x6 pads at Archivers this past week and could not wait to make a card or two with the "Rosy" collection.
These papers are absolutely perfect for card making. Due to all the beautiful elements right on the paper you don't even need to stamp. All I did was add a border and a button with some twine and it was done. A very easy birthday card.
I think my favorite is the "blush" and I am making a dance scrapbook with it for Cassie. I will share once I have the photos added to it.
Thanks for stopping by to look and as always your comments are appreciated.
Enjoy!
Sounds like the best kind of date in the world! Great card too, fabulous details for no stamping.
ReplyDeleteOhhhh, your card is soooo pretty. Love the papers you used, and how you used them!!!! Just beautiful!
ReplyDeleteOooh I am so jealous that you have the new Lost and Found 2 paper pads lol. The pink and the yellow one are my very two favs lol. Lovely card chick and you are so right you don't even need to stamp hehehe
ReplyDeleteHugs
Michelle
FAB!!! more paper to keep an eye out for :)
ReplyDelete