Monday, August 22, 2011

out of print

I think "out of print" has to be my favorite all time release by BasicGrey. I have bought a ton of it and used it on a couple of Mini albums along with some scrapbook layouts and even a few cards and I still want to run out and buy more before it is gone.

Today I used it on this weeks sketch over at CPS (card positioning systems) along with a Martha Stewart "butterfly" punch and some Cosmo Cricket "tiny type" stickers.



I really like this sketch and will be adding it to my 2011 sketchbook for use again in the future.

Thanks for stopping by to look and your comments are not only welcome but they are appreciated too.

Enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. Well of course two very great minds think alike hehehe because it has to be my fav that BG has brought out as well. We have discussed on skype which ones each of us favour which is most of them lol. Love the card chick. Nice use of Out of Print papers hehehe
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! Love the butterfly! Looks like a lovely collection...I haven't seen this in my LSS though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Striking design! Love the dp you used. Great job on the CPS sketch and thanks for playing along this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very pretty! I love the papers you've used!! Thanks for playing at CPS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh -- love that paper line...i might have to see if i can hunt some down! :) great card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh, I love, love, love this line too, and your card is sooooo beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.