Saturday, August 20, 2011

happy haunting

I created a quick card this morning using the August sketch over at I heart to stamp and some new papers and icons by Authentique that I picked up at Archiver's yesterday.


If you have't seen this paper collection it is absolutely beautiful. I love the colors, the patterns and all the embellishments that go along with it.


Thanks for stopping by to look.
Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Fun card, the paper looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally love the colors! Such a SPOOKY card!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally love this card chick. But I already told you that on skype today ROTFLOL. Still I do love it and you know why hehehe
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.