I picked up a couple of the new images over at By Lori Designs and noticed that they were having a inspiration challenge too.
So it was the perfect opportunity to color one of the images up and play along.
Here is the picture we were to use for inspiration.
I used papers by Echo Park from the "dots and stripes" collections.
Sorry the coloring is off on my photo these really are a bright pink and lime green color.
Thanks for stopping by to look and I appreciate your comments.
Enjoy!

such a fun summery card...love the pink and green combo! Thank you sooooooooooooooooo much for my happy mail! What a super a-dorable card...can't go wrong with owlies!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteSuper SWEET card, Sherry! Love the colors, and the image is totally CUTE"!!!!
ReplyDeleteHehe...this is sooooo cute!! Really love the happy colors! :)
ReplyDeleteLove Love Love your card Sherry and was happy to see you playing along at BLD! I'm such a huge fan and also loved this color combo!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Crafting,
Lis
Love the embossed background!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute, Sherry!! Love the embossed background and great take on the color inspiration. Thanks so much for playing along with By LORi Designs.
ReplyDeleteHugs~
Sheri