Tuesday, August 2, 2011

mini me

Sorry I haven't posted in a few days I wish I could say I was off on some fun vacation but I wasn't. I have been in my craftroom making mini albums out of envelopes, chipboard, cardstock and patterned papers.

I learned how to make these mini albums and am now hooked on them. I also learned how to make them out of paper bags and chipboard and will share that one as soon as I do the binding on it.

Here are a few photos of the mini's. One is just the pages and no actual photos yet and the other is almost done.












I think my favorite part of making the mini albums is the spine. When you are done it looks like an actual bound book and this just amazes me.

I have made a couple cards too and will be back tomorrow to show those to you. 

Thanks for stopping by to look and I would love to hear your comments.

Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Oooooooohhhhhh....very cool!!! Such excellent projects....How long do they take to make?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooohhh indeed! These look super fabulous!!! Can't wait to see more Sherry! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know I have already seen this album but I just had to tell you again that I love it, I really love it chick. It is an awesome design and I will start mine soon *grins*.
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. FUN!!! will be watching for your tut on making these ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.