Don't you just love the sound of a child laughing? I spent yesterday at a neighborhood park with my two little grandkids and we had so much fun.
I created a card today for this weeks sketch over at Sweet Sunday and it reminds me of the fun I had today which is just what I needed as I have been feeling a little down lately.
Here is the sketch that inspired my card.
And here are a couple of pictures from today.
Thanks for stopping by to look and as usual I love to read your comments.
Enjoy!

Looks like you had a lovely day! Such fun and sweet photos! LOVE your card. It's gorgeous!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh this card is gorgeous! And check out those fun photos! :)
ReplyDeleteHope your spirits are lifted soon. Take care! :)
I LOVE those pictures!! What fun!! And your card is beautiful too. :-) You're incredibly talented!!
ReplyDeleteWOW Sherry I am lovin' this card a whole lot hehe. I agree with Cynthia. . . You're incredibly talented chick.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Michelle
well that is the perfect way to get a lift when you are "down" :)
ReplyDeleteplaying with children and then crafting another awesome card.......... perfect day :)