Since it has been raining the last couple days I have been up in my craft room working on a couple mini albums as well as some cards and today I am going to share some of those cards with you.
I bought some new papers by Echo Park called "victoria garden" and immediately fell in love with them.
The first card I created is for this weeks challenge over at The Sweet Stop.
The next card is for this weeks challenge over at CPS and I used more of those lovely papers by EP along with my new PTI stamp set and some hand rolled roses.
Lastly is a card I created using the sketch over at Create with Connie and Mary. I absolutely love their sketches.
Thanks for stopping by and looking. I appreciate your comments.
Enjoy!



Look at all of your card...lovin' the pink and green combo! Great take on the Connie and Mary sketch...I love their sketches too.
ReplyDeleteAwesome creations!!!!
ReplyDeleteLovely card! Great image and colors. Love the pretty roses! Thanks for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop.
ReplyDeleteGreat take on the sketches! Visiting from CPS...
ReplyDeleteI love all of these cards for various reasons, my fav is the pink and green one at the top. . . gorgeous!!!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Michelle
perfect way to spend a rainy day!!
ReplyDeleteall are beautiful :)
Beautiful display, really like #3.
ReplyDelete