Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Day 123 - White Space Challenge



It is going to be a busy day today so glad that I could get my card done right away this morning. Today is the day that I drop off my class board at Anchor Paper in St. Paul. I spent the last week designing the 4 cards and now I just need to see if anyone signs up. So if you live in Minnesota and want to take a class next week stop by Anchor and take a look at my board.

The challenge today over at 365 Cards was to create a card with white space, only this time Pam told us where the white space should be and nothing could be inside it. Pam must think that some of us cheat or something. I decided today's card needed a little bit on the inside too.
Enjoy!
details: this was a very easy card to put together (except for cutting the shape of the white space), I used new BasicGrey "Lemonade" paper, BasicGrey "Woolie" embellishments from the same collection, the ribbon is May Arts, and the wording is from my Dyno label maker.

13 comments:

  1. Very cute!!!!!!!!!! love the inside too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it Sherry, it's gorgeous!! The sentiment is so cute lol. I agree that the hardest part of the card was cutting the jolly white space lol.
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! Looks like you didn't have much trouble with those shapes after all! I LOVE those cute felty bugs and that funny sentiment. i did giggle, I must say. Good luck with your class! I Would totally sign up if I was there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You def. have me wishing I was in Minnesota. Great card! I'm still stumped on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. well, you know I wished closer to you...or really you lived closer to me...what an adorable card!!! Lovin' those woolie creatures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card, it is such fun. Adore the inside.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this Sherry. Love the felt embellies. Your papers are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card Sherry, those bugs make me want to reach out and touch them!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cute!! and I also think Pam set this up so we dont cheat lol wish i lived close and could take your class how fun that would be!
    I hope to have time to make my cards for the week on my days off, i miss playing every day with you all :-(

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute card! Luv the bug quote!

    ReplyDelete
  11. very cute and that little snail is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I loved visiting your blog. What cute things you have here and share!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute and i love the way you have carried it to the inside as well
    Maz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.