Sunday, July 26, 2009

Winter Wonderland ~Week 9 ~ Christmas Tree Decorations







Well another fun thing that happens on Sunday is that Winter Wonderland post their new challenge for the week and this week it is all about "Christmas Tree Decorations".

I happen to have some glass ornaments in my craftroom so quickly stamped a couple of my penny black snowmen onto some acetate and colored them in with my sharpie's. Cut them into a circle about the same size as the ornament and rolled them up so I could insert them into the ornament along with some Denami shreds. I tied on a couple of ribbons and they were done.

The photo's did not turn out as good as they could have.
Enjoy~

11 comments:

  1. These are absolutely gorgeous Sherry. They will look beautiful on your tree come Christmas. I love Christmas and decorating the tree lol
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet project...I've never had luck stamping on those ornaments..yours turned out fabbie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there Sherry this is a fantastic and creative way to brighten up a dull ornament. I love the images and the shreds are such a good idea.
    Thanks so much for joining us at Winter Wonderland hugs Pascale

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic Sherry!!! I never manage to photograph glass properly but these look fab - the third photo in particular is amazing - it's so gorgeous and twinkly!!!! I'm so glad you played along, you've given me more inspiration! :o) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally gorgeous Sherry! xx jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You just have to teach us this!!!
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sherry ... these are absolutely gorgeous. I love them! They are all cute and sparkly!

    Thank you for joining us again at Winter Wonderland.

    Teri xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so cute, Sherry! They would sure made a quick yet impressive gift!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful beautiful work! love these!! amazing!!

    hugs mandyxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are adorable!! And it's funny, as I was looking at the pictures and realizing the snowmen were on acetate inside glass balls, I was thinking - wow, she did a good job getting pictures of these! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a woderful work,
    I love it!
    Tine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.