Thursday, July 9, 2009

Day 131 ~ Ad Inspired




I have to admit when I saw today's challenge over at "365 Cards" I almost decided not to do a card as it is probably the toughest challenge to do (or so I think). I love how Amy saw this ad and immediately thought ocean waves because of the shower curtain, how hers just flows. I looked at the ad and immediately thought:
one fish,
two fish,
red fish,
blue fish.
black fish,
blue fish,
old fish,
new fish.
Yep, you got it Dr. Suess.
Enjoy~

details:
paper: neenah white & black linen, red & blue bazzill
accessories: may arts ribbon, quickutz fish,numbers, & embossing folder, dyno label maker

15 comments:

  1. Sherry, this is gorgeous! But then all your cards are.
    Best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantabulous Sista!!!! I love it! LOVE the embossing folder you used {can you believe I don't have ANY?}! Perfect card for the challenge my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!!! this is a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great JOB! I love how you used the poem! That would be a great card for a child or adult! I loev those little fishys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now why didn't I think of that? Lol - I love this! What a great idea - Dr. Suess, poem...little colored fish - Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow... simply wow. Great take on the challenge, fun card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Couldn't be more adorable!

    Peace and Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is just seuss-tastical! love the 'bubbles', Sherry. Amazing job on the challenge today!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a great card, it is a tough one, but you did an awsome job.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great Card - love the CB folder in the bg - TFS

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely brilliant!!!

    I just love it... it is SO clever!

    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a great Card, love the way you have taken this challenge on
    maz

    ReplyDelete
  13. cute. have a great time scrappin' Can't wait to hear all about it. I will miss you and what about 365 cards?? Oh my goodness and NO card today? I can't believe it but you deserve a break as you are the Queen of card challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This turned out great! You rocked the challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.