haha...you don't know. Every time I see your AO cards I chuckle. This one is especially funny because I've become obsessed with keeping our front lawn and my planter pots alive this summer...
Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
haha...you don't know. Every time I see your AO cards I chuckle. This one is especially funny because I've become obsessed with keeping our front lawn and my planter pots alive this summer...
ReplyDeleteI love this image, too. Need to add it to my wish list. Great job on this card.
ReplyDeleteHA!!!! Too funny!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove the pops of contrasting colors, on this fun card Sherry!
ReplyDeleteHa! Love this :) Gorgeous coloring Sherry as always <3
ReplyDeleteLOL! I love the colors you chose to go with the funny image and sentiment!
ReplyDelete