Friday, August 22, 2014

Ai Bug Busters

A quick 4x4 card to share with you today.

I have had this clear shrink plastic sitting on my desk for way too long and decided today would be the day I would give it a try.


I used my Art Impressions Bug Buster stamp set.
 I colored the image with Prismacolor pencils and then proceeded to shrink it using my heat tool.

I created a quick background using a Memory Box stencil and Hero Arts ink. I then stamped the sentiment and adhered the image using a piece of foam tape.


This is another angle so you can see the dimension of the shrink plastic.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me.
 ~ hugs Sherry ~

6 comments:

  1. This is awesome!!! I loveeeeeeeeeee that sentiment!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. That background adds so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh..how fun is this!

    P/s: I was thinking of getting some Prismacolors...but they are pricey because I need to ship them from the US. Do you love them?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is cool! I love the shrinky guy and the dotty background goes so well with him!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.