Monday, August 18, 2014

Bingo ~ SSSC232

(this is my second post today please scroll down for my PoppyStamps post)

It has been forever since I played along with a sketch challenge and when I saw this weeks Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge I just had to play along.


I have been wanting to use this Bingo Jean image by Art Impressions for awhile and I thought this sketch was perfect.


(Copics used: E00, E02, E09, E18, R17, R29, YG03, YG13, N1, W8)


Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me.
 ~ hugs Sherry ~

Supplies Used:
Stamps: Art Impressions (bingo jean)
Ink: Memento (tuxedo black)
Paper: Studio Calico (lemon lush), Neenah (solar white)
Other: October Afternoon (button), American Crafts (thickers), Gel Pen, Foam Adhesive, Twine, Glossy Accents

3 comments:

  1. Loveeeeeeee this!! LOVING the colors and how you added B4!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. this is so awesome.. i love it..
    I would totally do that if I won Bingo..

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA...totally fun. Love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.