Time for the final sketch over at Seize the Sketch and this week our sketch was created by Cathy.
Another simple sketch which is my favorite kind.
For my card I used papers by Doodlebug Design from the Take Note collection along with a Heidi Swapp butterfly that was sitting on my desk, a Studio Calico flair from a Project Life kit and stickers by Dear Lizzy.
I hope you will stop by the Seize the Sketch blog and check out what the rest of the design team created.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me.
~ hugs Sherry ~


So beautiful! LOVING the colors and the butterfly!!!!!
ReplyDeleteFabulous card!
ReplyDeletehow pretty.. love that big butterfly..
ReplyDeleteThat butterfly is gorgeous! Love the brad/button in the centre too :) And me too I love the simple sketches - so many possibilities there :)
ReplyDeleteLove the bold colours and the butterfly, Sherry. Cool DSP too! Thank you so much for being a part of the STS team. You have been with me since the beginning and I appreciated your dedication and support!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Lesley
Fun and Funky Goodness here, Sherry :) I love this! I'm going to miss being a part of the STS team with you!
ReplyDeleteLove the Red and Black Sherry, and great take on the sketch!!
ReplyDeleteThe colorful blocks against the dark gray is quite an attention grabber! And add in that gorgeous butterfly and Hello Beautiful! So glad we got to spend time creating together at STS!
ReplyDeleteGORGEOUS colors, Sherry! Love your take on this sketch. You have been so inspirational for me and I am honored to have been able to share a team with you. Look forward to seeing your blog posts in my Blogger reading list!
ReplyDeleteLove this card and the gray with the orange! Love that patterned paper too! Nice job with the sketch, Sherry! Is was nice to be on the DT with you for a short time.
ReplyDeleteYou never quit amazing me girl...totally love this card! Love that butterfly and bold colors - awesome! It's been such fun working with you here at STS - I will be definitely stalking you in blogland xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteThis is so pretty...I love the contrasts in color and the butterfly!
ReplyDeleteSo sad about STS :(
Love everything about this, Sherry! The butterfly is gorgeous! It's been an honor to create with you at STS!
ReplyDeleteSherry this is just fantastic! Love the colors choices and those tiny letters, too.
ReplyDelete=] Michele
beautiful card my friend :) will miss being on the STS DT with you!!
ReplyDeleteLove the pop of color and the butterfly is so pretty!
ReplyDeleteGreat job on the sketch, Sherry! I like the ransom style sentiment, which goes so well with the black and white butterfly. Really nice!
ReplyDeleteIt's been lovely working with you on STS, even though it was brief (for me). Take care, Sherry!