Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Enjoy ~ STS26

It is time for a new challenge at Seize the Sketch and I have to admit I love this simple sketch by Katie.



And here is my card.


I used papers from the Indian Summer 6x6 paper pad by WRMK along with my die and stamps from Wet Paint by PTI. I die cut the word out of chipboard and then again out of the papers and glued them together to give it a little bit of dimension with the butterfly.

The butterfly is from a 12x12 sheet of butterflies by SEI.

Make sure you stop over at the STS blog and check out what the rest of the design team created using this sketch.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me.
 ~ hugs Sherry ~

17 comments:

  1. Love the beautiful butterfly! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful!! LOVING the butterfly!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Sherry! I love wood grain backgrounds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sherry I love this - that woodgrain is the perfect backdrop to let the beautiful butterfly shine! Great card :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow i totally love this.. that butterfly is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow doesn't even begin to describe how much I love this! It looks just like a real butterfly set down on a wooden deck and then you popped in a sentiment next to him before he flew away!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning in its simplicity, Sherry! I looked and looked at that butterfly to see what you did; it is so gorgeous! If I understand correctly, it is just a SEI cut! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is awesome. You always rock the butterflies and I think I need those wet paint dies.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic card Sherry! The butterfly is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card, Sherry! The wood background looks awesome and that butterfly is really beautiful!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just gorgeous - the butterfly pops against the woodgrain! And I love the pierced detail along the edges :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the wood background with that pretty butterfly, Sherry!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So pretty, Sherry! Love that woodgrain paper and the beautiful butterlfly.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning - the background, the butterfly and the sentiment is beautiful! x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card, love all the dimension on this too. ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderfully simple card and that butterfly is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.