I am still having fun playing with my new WPlus9 stamp set and dies "fresh cut florals" and decided to make another card with the extras left over from a few days ago.
I am entering this card into this weeks challenge over at Fab Friday.
If you follow my blog you know how much I love a CAS white card with a pop of color. I should probably warn you that I will be using this stamp set a lot in the coming weeks.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me.
~ hugs Sherry ~

girlfriend this is so pretty!!! love the doily :)
ReplyDeleteWow, I love this Sherry! I hope to see lots more from this set!
ReplyDeleteThose are so pretty, Sherry & I'm kicking myself for not buying them when they were on sale !!
ReplyDeleteUgh
This is soooooo sweet! Love the sequins!
ReplyDeleteI love White on White cards. Very pretty. Congrats on the DT. I also like your ballerina card her tutu is sweet. Rolling a few days of viewing into one comment. lol.
ReplyDeleteI love White on White cards. Very pretty. Congrats on the DT. I also like your ballerina card her tutu is sweet. Rolling a few days of viewing into one comment. lol.
ReplyDeleteOh thanks Dawn for the sweet comments on both cards.
Deletelooks fabulous....love the pop!
ReplyDeletewowwwwwwwwwww! This is gorgeous!!! LOVING that doily!!!
ReplyDeleteWowza! I love the pretty pops of color against the white. And those sequins add such a beautiful touch. Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday!
ReplyDeleteThanks Amy. They were a last minute to decision to add the sequins.
DeleteThis is so pretty Sherry!! Love the doily and that you added your sentiment to it. And the sequins add the perfect touch!
ReplyDeleteThanks Ashley!
DeleteGorgeous! I LOVE the flowers. They really stand out on your white background. Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday!
ReplyDeleteThanks Marla. I loved the sketch so just had to play along.
DeleteVery pretty Sherry, I love the look of all the white accented with color...good job!
ReplyDeleteThanks Mary!
DeleteSo pretty! I like how you layered the flowers on a square; it's a nice contrast to the circles of the sequins and the doily. Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!
ReplyDeleteThe doily with the fussy cut flowers really makes this card! Thanks so much for playing with us at Fab Friday.
ReplyDeleteLove all of the white on here!! Your flowers are so pretty and the doily is fabulous on this!! Off to catch up on your other wonderful creations!!
ReplyDelete