Lori, over at By Lori Designs has released a bunch of new summer images and I just had to play with one of them immediately.
For my card I used Lollipop Swim Ready Sadie. I just think she is adorable with her tube and snorkel mask.
If you haven't checked out the entire new release please head over here to see them.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me.
~ hugs Sherry ~

This is so cute! Lovely designed card Sherry! Ira x
ReplyDeleteirascreacorner.blogspot.nl
So cute and lovely coloring!
ReplyDeleteOMYGOSH!! Soooooooooooooo cute!!!
ReplyDeleteSuper CUTE!!!!
ReplyDeleteToo cute Sherry!! Love the polka dot paper and cute cloud!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Love that patterned cloud!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie! Love the layout,it's very clever!
ReplyDeleteTee hee!! This little snorkel cutie cracks me up every time I see her!!! It's such a fun card!!! :)) :))
ReplyDelete~~Nicole~~
Aww...So cute! The paper piercing looks great!
ReplyDelete