Monday, July 8, 2013

peace love joy ~ MM

 

Once again this week we are doing our "anything goes" challenge and I have another quick and easy card to share with you today.


For my card I used a sketch by Connie & Mary along with paper by My Minds Eye, my hand dyed ribbon and sentiment by PaperTrey Ink.

Please stop over at the Always Playing with Paper blog and check out what the rest of the Merry Monday design team have created.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me. 
 ~ hugs Sherry ~

12 comments:

  1. This is beautiful!! LOVING the clean look and the colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the simple design on this Sherry, with that gorgeous ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!!! My Christmas colors @ my house are teal, lime, & peacock shades... So I am loving this!!!
    Non-traditional colors are so fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Sherry, I love all the white space, and the paper, and the ribbon (you died it?)! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's one fine CAS card Sherry, the lime is really gorgeous!
    irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Sherry, I love the clean look.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a wonderful CAS card! Your green ribbon is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So clean and elegant..love this look!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just beautiful! LOVE all that white space and your lime green ribbon is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very simple layout, but so striking, Sherry! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.