Friday, July 19, 2013

Oh Baby ~ ADFD

Friday and time for me to show you one of my favorite releases from Tammy at A Day for Daisies. Vintage Baby was such a success that she is re-releasing it.

Here is a look at my card using 'vintage baby jumper'. 


Make sure you stop over at the ADFD blog and check out what the rest of the design team created with this weeks re-release.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me.
 ~ hugs Sherry ~

8 comments:

  1. So sweet! You have such a good eye for CAS. Every card is just so stunning to look at! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how adorable your vintage baby looks Sherry! The little one sure loves to walk on your lovely looking grass! Have a great weekend, hugs, Ira x
    irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOSH....I love love love this little image! Might have to get one of these myself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is sooooooooooo precious!! I loveeeeeeee that little baby!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool cartoon characters Sherry, nice job!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh goodness!!! i LOVE this image :) super sweet card girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so sweet! I really like the colors and your image is so adorable! Great card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.