Thursday, July 25, 2013

Catching Up - Project Life Week 27 - Week 29

I have been working on my Project Life weekly and staying caught up just haven't gotten around to taking pictures and posting on my blog until now.

So here we go.

Week 27 - Two Page Spread


Week 27 - Side One



Week 27 - Side Two


Week 28 - Two Page Spread 


Week 28 - Side One


Week 28 - Side Two


Week 29 - Two Page Spread


Week 29 - Side One


Week 29 - Side Two


If you have any questions regarding any of my layouts please leave me a comment and I will get back to you.

I also want to thank those of you that stop by my blog and take the time to comment. I like to respond when you leave a comment but often you don't have an email address associated with your comment. Please take a few minutes to register on blogger so I can let you know your comments mean a lot to me.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me.
 ~ hugs Sherry ~

6 comments:

  1. Awesome pages! I think it's fabulous how you've been keeping up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherry...you have been a busy lady! These are wonderful! You have made these so personal!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic pages!!! pat yourself on the back for keeping up with PL :)

    love seeing your happy smiling face each day now that you posted your new photo :)
    have a great day my friend!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow....you've been busy...these are awesome!
    Love that you include screenshots of the weather!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks fabulous!! LOVING the photos!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are great! I love the glittery gold stars celebrating the 4th! You do such an amazing job with these! There is always so much to look at and tells so much about your life!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.