Friday and that means a new release by Tammy over at A Day for Daisies.
This week it is all about mermaids. I have two cards to share with you this week because when I finished my first one I wasn't really happy with it and wanted to try again.
So this was my first attempt.
And this is my second card using the same image. I am really happy with how this one turned out.
Make sure to stop over at the ADFD blog and check out what the rest of the design team came up with this week and to also see all of the new images in this weeks release.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me.
~ hugs Sherry ~


Both are excellent but there's something amazing about the 2nd one...love it!
ReplyDeleteSo gorgeous!! LOVING the mermaids and the way you made the water!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful work Sherry!! Awesome use of the Mermaid image!!
ReplyDeleteI think both are just fabulous!
ReplyDeleteboth are awesome!! love that way you did her tail :)
ReplyDeleteAmazing cards, especially love the second one!! The hexagon embossing, awesome! :-)
ReplyDeleteI like both of them! The first one has a warmer, in the sun feel while the second brings to mind cool breezes.
ReplyDelete