So do you have any plans for the long holiday weekend? We don't have any so I am hoping the weather is nice and that it doesn't rain so I can go out and pull weeds out in the side yard where my flowers are.
Well today is Friday and that means a new release from Tammy over at A Day for Daisies.
For my image this week I picked Vintage Ring Fairy 2 to work with and I decided to use soft colors on her to match the papers I also picked to work with. I colored her with Copics and added stickles to the wings.
Make sure you stop over at the ADFD blog and check out what the rest of the design team created this week with the new images. You can see their cards and the rest of the new release here.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me.
~ hugs Sherry ~


Love love love loveeeeeeeeeeeee this! LOVING that fairy and the sentiment!!!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet Sherry!! Love the fairy image you chose!
ReplyDeletevery soft and pretty :)
ReplyDeletehave a great weekend and when you are finished pulling your weeds you can come do mine lol
The colors are perfect and so are the patterned paper strips! Oh, it looks like you picked up the Beautiful Mess phone app...isn't it FUN?
ReplyDeleteThis is so sweet and your coloring is perfect!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! The fairy is colored wonderfully and I love all of the white space on this one!
ReplyDelete