Saturday, May 18, 2013

Project Life Week 19

Almost forgot to post my Project Life this week. Things have been a little crazy here.

Two Page Layout.


Side One

Not many people pictures this week. Justin got his Lynx season tickets which I did a two layer spread on. I cut my paper to 6x8 and adhered my stuff to it and then I cut it down to fit the three different pockets it would go on.


Side Two

For my pages I used April and May Studio Calico kits, stamps from Stamp Your Life, LLC and my stash.


Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me.
 ~ hugs Sherry ~

5 comments:

  1. Super fun, you're doing great on the Project life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love your stuff, so glad I saw your stuff on Instagram :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so impressed that you are keeping up with this each week!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pages! The salad looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.