I am still enjoying my Project Life layouts each week even though some weeks I feel like it looks the same as the last week.
Here is the full two page spread.
The left side. I took a road trip up to North Dakota to visit my sister who is currently in a nursing care facility recooperating after falling a few days prior. Our weather was crazy that week we had one day in the 80's after getting tons of snow a few days prior.
Here is a close up shot of my week 17 card along with that great winter card that I got from my friend Smitha Katti on Facebook. This definitely shows a pie chart of the Minnesota Seasons.
Micah is learning how to roller blade and really enjoys it. I like to sew on a few pages of each of my Project Life spreads and usually do it to the alpha stickers I use. Notice Dad in his t-shirt with the snow in the background.
The drive home from my sisters was a little scary as I drove through a blizzard that lasted about 30 minutes. It came out of nowhere and then was gone. I couldn't see the cars in front of me and the semi truck/trailer in front of me was wobbling all over the place.
I got the most wonderful stamp from my friend Mari who owns Stamp Your Life, LLC., It was one of her custom wooden stamps. I had mentioned to her once that I would love to have a stamp to use in all my Project Life albums at the beginning that said The Eckblads est. 1975 and she sent me one.
Here is the right side and you can see the picture with all the snow. And my weekly weather shot that I take on my phone. This side also shows Elsie Rae's birth announcement and of course pictures of Micah and Cassie who spent the night so their Mom and Dad could have a date night.
Here is a close up of the 9 or 10" of snow we got.
My Nephew Ben was in Paris this week for work and sent us a post card of the city. It was too long so I cut it apart and put it into 3 of the 3x4 sleeves.
Well that is all I have for week 17, but will be back again next week. Justin and I are heading out to Sioux Falls, South Dakota tomorrow for a Little People of America Spring Regional convention.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me.
~ hugs Sherry ~









Love love love!! Great pics in this weeks spread!!!!
ReplyDeletefantastic!! dang that is some weird weather
ReplyDeleteThese are fabulous...hope you're sister is doing better. Aha, you're in South Dakota...have fun.
ReplyDeleteGreat pages, Sherry! I would have had a nervous breakdown driving in that snow! LOL
ReplyDeleteLooks great Sherry :)
ReplyDeleteFab work!!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the weather pie chart and how you placed the postcard! Fantastic pictures and pages!
ReplyDelete