It is time for a new challenge over at By Lori Designs and this time we want to see cards with a Mother's Day theme. So pick your favorite image by Lori and start creating.
For my card I used this adorable Sugarstick image called "I love you Grammy" from the Valentine collection that was released earlier this year!
I used a Pebbles basics cardmaking pad for the base of my card along with stickers by Tim Holtz and Fancy Pants designs and some of my handmade wrinkle ribbons.
Our challenges run for two weeks so I sure hope you play along with us. Please stop over at the blog and check out what the rest of the design team did with this challenge.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me.
~ hugs Sherry ~

Sooooooooooooo cute!! LOVING the colors and that adorable image!!!!
ReplyDeleteADORABLE! I love this one Sherry. Great job :)
ReplyDeleteAwesome card Sherry!! Love that cute image and the little "label" style alphas for your sentiment!
ReplyDeletesuper sweet card and i love the image :)
ReplyDeleteThe coloring on the image is fantastic and I love the label print!
ReplyDelete