The best things about Monday is that Lesley has a new sketch for all of us at Merry Monday.
My stack of cards for this coming holiday season is getting quit big now thanks to all of Lesley's wonderful challenges.
For my card this week I used papers by Crate Paper from the snowy day collection along with a die cut tree from my stash, sentiment is by PTI and the gems are by Studio Calico.
Now don't forget to check out what the rest of the design team created. Hope you play along with all of us.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me.
~ hugs Sherry ~


Perfect! Love that fun tree!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!! LOVING that tree!!!
ReplyDeleteCute card. Love the die-cut tree.
ReplyDeleteYour card is adorable my sweet friend, love the paper and that cute tree!
ReplyDeleteThose papers are so fun & festive, Sherry! Love your take on this week's sketch! Have a great week ahead!! :)
ReplyDeleteOh, how yummy! What a fun card...that little tree looks like a cookie (that I'd like to eat)!
ReplyDeleteWhat fun paper, Sherry! And I love the diecut tree that matches! Love this!
ReplyDeleteSo so COOL!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute card Sherry, I love your tree.
ReplyDeleteFun paper and a wonderful die cut tree. Love it!!
ReplyDeleteOh this is gorgeous Sherry! Love all the DSPs you use!
ReplyDeletesuper fun tree :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun card, Sherry! I always love your paper and color choices!
ReplyDeleteLove the retro paper and the colors!
ReplyDelete