Thursday, May 16, 2013

hey girlfriend

I had time this morning to play along on a couple of challenges and wanted to share that card with you.

I am entering this card into the Simon Says Stamp challenge 'flower power'.


I am also entering this into this weeks challenge over at Freshly Made Sketches.


Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me.
 ~ hugs Sherry ~

13 comments:

  1. oh so pretty :) love that honeycomb die!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Sherry! Love the CAS design and that fabulous honeycomb die!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous!! LOVING that flower!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of my new favorites, Sherry!! Love the little touch of Black matting and the embossing!! And the flower on your card is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! What a great flower, and I love the honeycomb embossing. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet! Love the embossed bit and the black mat! Beautiful bloom too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome combo of challenges...love your bloom!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the embossed background! Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I so love this stamp - I love the beautiful orange. And the honeycomb behind it is the perfect backdrop!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh, Sherry this is another fab card!! That flower is cool and the hexagons are awesome! Glad to see you this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The orange flower is wonderful and I love the honeycomb embossing behind it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.