Time for a new challenge over at By Lori Designs and our theme for this challenge is flowers. Use an image with flowers, embellish with flowers or do both!
I used this great flower pot by Lori called 'Charlotte's Flower Pot' from the Spring bundle.
I added a sentiment with stickers by Cosmo Cricket and some handmade wrinkle ribbon. (I just realized you can't see the sentiment under that ribbon)
I added a sentiment with stickers by Cosmo Cricket and some handmade wrinkle ribbon. (I just realized you can't see the sentiment under that ribbon)
Our challenges run for two weeks so I hope you get a chance to play along with me and the rest of the design team. You can get all the info and see what the rest of the design team created here.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me.
~ hugs Sherry ~

So beautiful!! LOVING the colors and the flowers!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful use of yellow!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous Sherry!! The Yellow & Gray combo is really pretty!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Love the color combo!
ReplyDeletebeautiful coloring girl :)
ReplyDeleteI love yellow and blue together! Such a pretty pot of flowers!
ReplyDeleteThis is so happy and cheerful! Love the ribbon on this one!
ReplyDelete