Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Dad

A quick card to share with you that I created for this weeks 'Less is More' challenge which was a theme challenge. We were to create a CAS card with either a dog or a cat theme.


This is my only dog/cat stamp and I have had it for years. I bought the puppy stamp first and then about a year later I found that cute paw stamp. 

He is just adorable don't you think?

Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me. 
 ~ hugs Sherry ~

8 comments:

  1. Awesome Sherry!! Love that Polaroid and your stamped images!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! You should enter it in the Paper Players challenge....it's CAS masculine! Perfect! Here's the link:
    http://thepaperplayers.blogspot.com/2013/05/challenge-146-anns-clean-and-simple.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. ADORE this!!!! Soooo cute!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is simply terrific Sherry, that paw print is amazing and I love the dies and embossing folder you used... you'll have to let me know what they are!
    A fabulous card!
    Thanks so much.
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. So stinkin' cute! Love the puppy! Another great card,my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! I love that polaroid frame...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.