Friday, May 31, 2013

birthday ~ rs65

Just a quick card to share with you that I created using this weeks sketch over at Retro Sketches.


I love the sketch and just had to play along. I used papers by Authentic, PaperTrey Ink 'birthday' die and buttons and floss from my stash.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me. 
 ~ hugs Sherry ~

9 comments:

  1. oh i love these colors :) fab take on the sketch girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherry,
    This card Rocks! with a Capital R!LOL Those colors and papers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that cutout birthday and the pretty papers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! LOVING the colors and the buttons!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooooooohhh...love this. awesome colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome birthday card Sherry, and I love the Autentique paper you used!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the rounded corners on the inside pieces! Beautiful card!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.